Thursday, September 17, 2009

The world according to Con

Hailee- "Mom, Connor is chasing us"
Mom- " Con are you chasing the kids?"
Con- "Yes"
Mom- "Why"
Con- "Cause I have a weapon" (duh)


Con- "When I'm this big (arms outstreched) I can kiss Britmey (Brittney)"
Mom- "Why when you're that big?"
Con- "Cause that's how big I will be"
Mom- "Are you going to marry her?"
Com- "Yeah but if I marry her and yell at her she will be sad"
Mom- "Not be mad at her- marry her"
Con- "What's marry?"
Mom- Daddy and mommy are married, grandma and grandpa are married, when you are big and you love someone, you get married."
Con- "OH I DO LOVE SOMEONE, I LOVE BRITMEY VERY MUCH!"
Mom- "You do?"
Con- " Yes, I love her and I am going to marry her and then kiss her 5 times!"
Mom- "Sounds good sweetie!"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love when kids are that age and they say the funniest things!

Anonymous said...

oh he is so cute! I could squeeze him!! ha!

Ash said...

There is something about the innocence of a child that is so heart warming! Oh I love that little , or big crazy man. Good luck Brittney!

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

Connor is so hilarious! I like that he said he will kiss her 5 times. That is very specific.

Lindsay said...

so cute! I love him... I'd love him to marry Britani! She is planning on it so I guess its good that they are both in agreement on the subject. :) She tells us all the time that Con is going to marry her when he gets big.

Leslie said...

What a cutie!