Well I think you will all be sorry- when I said I was going to catch up holy moly, I had no idea what I was about to do but here goes nothing..... welcome to October of 09
Merry Hallothanksmaseve! I got this idea from my friend Sarah, sort of an end of summer, here come the holiday's celebration. We dressed up in Halloween costumes, opened a Christmas present, had a mini Thanksgiving feast with my do not touch Mickey dishes, had sparkling apple cider in champagne glasses and made toasts. It was so much fun perfect way to celebrate all the upcoming holidays- Jason came up with the cool name. Hailee was a Sailor, Daniel was a baseball player, Con was Mickey Firefighter, Jason was a baseball player, and I was Jason. (Jason tried to dress up as me but ..well we won't go there)
Squid slept through dinner but Hailee dressed her up as a ballerina after.
Attempt 1 (of hunderds) at our Christmas card picture. This was the day of BYU vs. UNLV we of course beat the holy snot out of them.
Daniel, Hailee, and their cousin Brady tailgating
The whole gang - our Family plus Robbie, Annie, and Brady, Mom and Dad, Uncle Tajia, Lando, Taylor, Gene, Hasn, Alexander and some of their family.
This is Daniel, Jason, and Lando with awesome Y's shaved into their heads
Ahhh aint we cute- and yes if the boys had Y heads then of course Hailee and I had to have blue hair and nails.
This is a stray dog we found and kept for 2 months trying to find her a home. She was really sweet but we aren't little dog people. We finally found the perfect home for her. We called her dum dum but her new family calls her Hollie
We drove up to Provo for the BYU TCU game, it was pouring before the game started. Tailgaiting with Grandpa Law and Nana T and the Law clan
Hailee's 1st game at LaVell Edward's Stadium
Daniel and Uncle Tajia
It was freezing and she didn't last long cuddled up with dad (we got worked anyway so she didn't miss anything exciting)
Jason's sweet cousin Natalie watched Con and Syd during the game
More attempts at Christmas card pictures- this was fun in front of the stadium on the cougar statue
Have to do a silly picture too!
Our photographers Uncle Tajia and Kimduke
Aunt Valyna I mean Uncle Tajia and her kids
Ohhhh I love this kid!
Con and Brit's Halloween Pre School party
Aren't they the most adorable little pirate couple?
They had so much fun!
Ahhh Pirate Love ( :
You have to promise a silly picture at the end to make them pose
We actually attempted to carve crazy pumpkins this year so here is the puking pumpkin
and the silly witch- not bad for our 1st attempts, Jas had too much fun
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun!! (I'm doing little mini hand claps) I love that you did your own Harvest Day - and I have to admit- I like your name even better! We might have to incorporate dressing up in Halloween outfits next year. Your kids are so stinking cute. We need to get together again soon! p.s. happy birthday to your little Sydney in a couple days!
I think your harvest day is a great little tradition! The puking pumpkin is fantastic! And your kids are adorable! Sydney doesn't look like a little baby? When did she get so big?
such cute stuff!! i have only been checking in for 5 months waiting for this!!! I am soooooo HAPPY you didn't forsake it all together, your family is toooooooo ADORABLE. Look at Sydney so BIG!
And that header picture is to die for!!!! Matchy Matchy YEAH!!!!!!
Thank you for getting caught up. I was worry about you guys :-) You took on a big project for sure (catching up) we be all love you for it.
Yay!!! You really are back!! I love all the pictures. You are such a fun family. I definitely want to copy your holiday celebration.
Well we already discussed the game thing, so all I will say is YES they do suck. I do the Doug and his girlfriend, that Kimduke is now one word, and that Taj is finally an Uncle. LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment