That's right I said baseball not softball, and evidently there is a BIG difference. Jason was thrilled to play in the 2008 Police and Fire Games. He was on the Henderson Fire Dept. baseball team. He was giddy! It was so funny! He had the best time playing, he said he really misses it. The tournament lasted for 4 days. We were only able to make it for 1 game (sitting in the scorching sun is not good for my pregnant whinny self) but the kids had a blast. Connor wouldn't stop yelling go daddy go and the kids cheered hard. Jason even crushed a few (1 home run actually went over the fence and across the street behind the fence. It was the farthest ball Jason has ever hit, 420 ft.) Not bad for an old guy. (Just kidding Jas). After the game Jas took the kids out on the field and let them run the bases. (PS I know Connor is not wearing a shirt- the kids went to the water park behind the field and got a little carried away. Plus the kid is going through his I hate shirts phase).
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Baseball
That's right I said baseball not softball, and evidently there is a BIG difference. Jason was thrilled to play in the 2008 Police and Fire Games. He was on the Henderson Fire Dept. baseball team. He was giddy! It was so funny! He had the best time playing, he said he really misses it. The tournament lasted for 4 days. We were only able to make it for 1 game (sitting in the scorching sun is not good for my pregnant whinny self) but the kids had a blast. Connor wouldn't stop yelling go daddy go and the kids cheered hard. Jason even crushed a few (1 home run actually went over the fence and across the street behind the fence. It was the farthest ball Jason has ever hit, 420 ft.) Not bad for an old guy. (Just kidding Jas). After the game Jas took the kids out on the field and let them run the bases. (PS I know Connor is not wearing a shirt- the kids went to the water park behind the field and got a little carried away. Plus the kid is going through his I hate shirts phase).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! I have some links on my blog to other bloggers you may know. I love your cute family.
http://xaylakobi.blogspot.com/
(I guess I should have thought about the fact that I might have other kids before I named my blog :))
YEA! Welcome to the blog world!!
Found ya! :) Let's plan which day for you to come over!! :)
Hey Pager! I too have a blog, I am not so good at updating, simsmoments.blogspot.com. It has been ages since I updated, but you have inspired me! Love you and next time you come to Disneyland call me!!
Love, Bridget
I am glad you found me!! Woo! Woo! I didn't realize your family runion was in Alton! I have friends that lived there for years! Crazy, small world. Love you!
I meant reunion. Oops.
WOW! 420 ft? Way to go Jase! Looks like those Law family genes are treating you well on the baseball diamond...even after all these years. -KC
hi page! i was cruising rossy's blog and saw a comment you left so i thought i'd look you up. news travels real slow in the goodrich family - i had no idea you were pregnant with your 4th! looks like your family is well. i'm glad to be able to keep in better touch now. thank goodness for blogs!
-mercedes
happy day!!! I NEED to keep up with your adorable family!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
I put your new gmail on my readers.
You guys look GREAT!! I can't believe Conner is TWO!!!!
YOU'RE PREGNANT??????
CONGRATS!!!! HOW DID WE GET OF COURSE FROM EACH OTHER?!?!
YOU NEED A POST NOT JUST A COUNTER!!! TELL THE STORY!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!
HOW ARE YOU FEELING????
Feeling like maybe I've turned a corner (hopefully) I haven't thrown up in a week!!!!
Post a Comment