Who is that gorgeous firefighter with the boot? Oh yeah it's Jas- we found out that his station was helping with the MDA boot drive so the kids wanted to dig in their banks to put money in Daddy's boot. (He is so adorable in uniform)!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think it's great you go see Jason at work. I love it when Tara and the kids come. Maybe Jason is glad about fill the boot being over-I am. I noticed the hats he is holding. A co-worker was telling me they hand out hats in Vegas if you donate so much. I guess it makes it not so bad to panhandle for MDA in front of Wal-Mart!!
-WILL
Yeah I think we get a kick out of it more than he does- but he does love it when the kids come see him!
the girls had fun putting money in the boots here! how cool to ahve your dad doing it!
hi page! found your blog through a post on ross's and mercedes's blogs. it's so fun to see what is going on in everyone's lives! i'm afraid you won't see much about our life right now...i need to update.....badly!
I just found your blog, your kids are so cute:) We need to get together next time we are in Vegas!
Post a Comment