Monday, April 20, 2009

I think I shall never catch up!

Life has been crazy but fun lately, with not much free time for the computer lately- here we are in a nutshell.



Con and his little girlfriend Britani- whom he calls Brummy- He always wants to go play at Brummy's house. They are 2 peas in a pod!

Car fire 3 am- The fire investigator got this awesome shot of Jason cutting the hood off the car.


Eagle of the Week is an award given at school, every few months each teacher selects one student from their class. Daniel and Hailee both got it on the same week!! It was so awesome and completely by accident, they were both smiling from ear to ear.



Daniel's very first Pinewood Derby. He designed the car and Jason helped him build it, they had so much fun together. Sadly Jas had to work that night but my brother stepped in that night to help with the final details. ( I am so clueless)



He took 3rd place out of 3 wards, we were so happy- not bad for his first time.



Easter- Hailee was SO thrilled to finally be able to wear matching dresses- and yes I still match my boys.



Con loves this baby so much! He loves to make her laugh, yes she is laughing not crying.



Nap time with her favorite person in the world.



Random I know, she's just so darn cute!



This boy is so caring, he will always grab her if she is fussing and I can't get to her immediatly.



Daniel's first Little League game- Jason is an assistant coach, it's so funny because he almost wouldn't pose with his Yankee hat on (he is a cubbies fan!)


World's most amazing teacher! Daniel was playing his best friends team and his teacher came to watch her boys. She is so awesome and has done so much for Daniel this year. (She also came to his baptism)



Hailee was determined to learn how to change diapers- she's gotten quite good I must say.



Mom bought all the grandkids new sunglasses at the Disney store. (Ithink she spends more than she makes there) ( :



Hailee's 1st 2 lost teeth- 1 day after the other.
That's it for now until my next attempt at a mad catch up. ( :


14 comments:

Marylin said...

Nice job catching up!! Love all the pictures!! Your kids are soo dang cute and what a sweet boy you have to love his sister so much! OH and how freaking cute are they in their Easter clothes!! I love dressing my kids up, isn't that supposed to be one of the perks of parenting!! :)

Ash said...

SOOOO cute pic's Page! I love the Easter picture! You did great matchie-matchie!!! Love that baby!

Grahm and Ashley said...

Wow, you were busy!!! I love reaing about you guys!!!

Sims Mom said...

Jason has every boys dream job! Who wouldn't want to chop up cars with giant saws and get paid to do it! Your kids are so adorable and some day I will see them in person.

Stuart and Sarah said...

You have some amazing helpers with your new little angel. I was excited to finally have a sister too, Hailey will continue to love it.

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

There are so many cute pictures I don't know which to comment on! They are all adorable, especially the ones with each kid holding sydney. i love that hailee is changing diapers! thats so cute.

Becky said...

Great catch-up! Pictures with a simple explanation works for me! Now, can you explain to Hilary she can do it too!? haha

chanel said...

matchy matchy is THE BEST!!!!!!

Yay for eagles of week!!!

nice with the diaper helper and 2 teeth gone- awesome!

Hilary said...

I love the one of Hailee changing a diaper! When the twins were a few weeks old, Connor was 3 (a couple months shy of 4), and Brogan still had casts on his legs I had gotten out of the shower to find Connor just finishing changing Brogan's diaper! I had never taught him how to do it. Imagine a 3 year old changing a diaper on a newborn and one with casts on his legs! But he did a darn good job!

The Pfau's said...

Now thats what I call a post!!I love Hailee changing a diaper in her princess gown, and baby laughing at conner is just priceless.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Gotta love those cute kids of yours!

Jerry and Sarah said...

I love catching up! Your kids are so cute. We really need to come over and visit that cute little Sydney of yours.

Leslie said...

Great pictures and fun updates!

Anonymous said...

Go yankees!! Who are the cubbies? Just kidding!! can I tell you how cute your kids are? oh wait... you probably already know that!!