Monday, April 6, 2009

Blessing and Baby Pictures

Sydney was actually blessed on March 1st but then she got sick etc etc so here are the pictures finally.
The group shot of course. We had a rather large crowd and are so thankful for all the family that came, especially those that traveled. (My sister Kaitlyn and her cute family had to bolt and I can't photoshop, sorry Kait!) Handsome boys! Jason, all our brothers and the Grandpas.

Connor was not so thrilled to be taking another family picture.


Pretty girl. (I really wish babies could smile, she looks so serious!)



My friend Lindsay took some baby pictures for us, I thought they turned out so so cute!


We were afraid she wouldn't fit in the helmet but how stinking cute is this?


Funny story, while taking this picture Sydney actually peed all over the jacket, so funny! Lindsay had to do some editing but it turned out great.


Only fitting since Jason is her favorite person in the world! No one can calm her like Daddy!




I think this one is my favorite one, I've never done the whole naked baby picture thing before but she has the most gorgeous eyes, they just seem to sparkle here. I just love the sweet, natural look.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your family!! and i love those pictures!! Especially the one with jason kissing her. that is just the sweetest thing ever! Im so glad you guys are on our team! how cool is it that Tony "randomly" picked Daniels number!!

chanel said...

PRECIOUS!!!!! these are amazing- she's a gem!
hows life with 4??

love ya!

Sims Mom said...

You look great for just having had a baby! You always bounce back pretty quick though. Those pictures are so cute! Jason plays the role of being wrapped around babies finger pretty well I am guessing. Mike was the same way with Eliza!

Grahm and Ashley said...

AHHHHHHHH, if those aren't the cutest little pictures!!! Seriously, how sweet!!!Very creative shots!! That's funny that she peed on Jason's jacket!

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

I'm sorry we had to leave and couldn't be in the pictures :((((( We love that little sydney, she is so sweet!! her pics r so cute :)

Ash said...

She is a doll! Her brown hair is the best! Hey at least she sisnt pee in his helmet, you probably cant wash it:) Nice editing Lindsay!

Ash said...

And for a little editing of my own...sisnt means didnt.

Whit and Jake said...

She is adorable. Her eyes are big and beautiful... I think your favorite is my favorite too! Can't wait to meet her.

P.S. You look really good!

Steph said...

OOOhhh... she's even got a bunch of hair too, lucky girl :)

Unknown said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! You guys make good looking children! Keep up the good work :)

Kim said...

Super cute pics! I love your family. Sydney is so beautiful!

Beth said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love all the pictures, especially the firefighter themed ones! Since Bret is a firefighter also!

Lindsay said...

She's so sweet. We love hanging out with you guys. We need to get together again soon!

lawlando said...

Cute pics lady! I must say she looks so beautiful. Oh, I like the bow too! I miss talking to you guys, I guess that means I should call.

Becky said...

She is changing with each new set of pictures you post! Getting cuter and cuter!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Oh my goodness! She melts my heart! Great pictures!

Devri and Don said...

I love the story about her daddys fire fighter jacket... where's the picture. What a beautiful little baby!!! Love you Grandma Devri