Jason and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary. I can't believe 10 years has gone so quickly. Just for nostalgia sake here are some of our wedding pictures. May 14, 1999
Jason is my best friend and although it's only been 10 years, it's hard to think of a time when he wasn't there- I think I've known him forever. He is an amazing husband and father and I love him more today then the day we got married!
I just had to laugh at how much everyone has changed.
Of course we went to Disneyland on our honeymoon. Here we are on Splash Mountain.
Matterhorn Bobsleds
And some ride I can't remember that lasted less than a yearSo we go out every year for our anniversary but we've never done anything huge. We thought 10 years was worth more than dinner. We planned to stay at the Excalibur for a few nights (1 night alone, 1 w/the kids) Jason had some surprise for the 1st day and I was clueless!! He took the kids to my parents the night before and we got up really early. I fell asleep in the car on the freeway and when I awoke WE WERE IN BAKER, CA. What the heck?? There was never any Excalibur reservations- that's right we were reeturning to the scene of the crime. He was taking me to Disneyland.
Okay if you've ever been on the Buzz ride you can appreciate this. It was one of Jason's life long goals to be the #1 high score for the day on the Buzz Lightyear ride. His high score to date was like 500,000ish (I've never topped like 80,000) anyway some how the stars alligned that day and he got over 2 million HOLY CRAP I know people were all congratulating him- it was so funnyWell Jason also being the amazing person he is knew I couldn't do more than 1 day of Disney without feeling guilty and missing my kids, so.... he plotted with my wonderful awesome saintly mother to have her drive ALL 4 kids by herself the next morning to meet us ( did I mention she rocks!)
The kids also had no idea and were thrilled when they discovered their surprise. Self portrait on Thunder Mountain - there's my awesome self portrait double chin
1st family picture with Mickey
My 4 cuties, they are so stinking photogenic!
Con waiting for the parade bathing in cotton candy
Watching the parade- it was so awesome.
Funny thing, one of Daniel's best friends was there with his family the same day so we had to get the boys together for a little while, they had so much fun.
It was a trip I will always remember, I can't say enough about Jason. This trip really meant a lot to me, I love the fact that he is so sentimental and he chose this place for us to come back to 10 years later. I think that we decided not to wait 10 more to come back with out kids. ( :
13 comments:
Congrats on the 10 years. You guys looked so cute on your wedding day - and so young! That is so awesome that Jason surprised you with disneyland, what a great husband!
OH. MY. HECK! Page that is the sweetest bestest anniversary EVER! FIrst of all I LOVE that you went there for your honeymoon- how appropriate! I love that jas surprised you- disney is like 5million times better than excalibur! and I LOVE that you got your kids the next day!!! i would have felt the same way!!! you are just an awesome mom- parents all round! and speaking of parents, if your mom EVER wants another daughter and some more cute grandkids, Im putting myself up for adoption!!!!! :)
LOVE and MISS you soooo much!!
did you get my thank you? and i think we should plan a dual family beach trip/ disney day sometime!!! wouldn't that be fun!?!
Page I am soo glad you had such a great time! Happy 10th again!! So happy for you two! What a great hubby to surprise you like that!! So creative! Awesome!!!! :)
Okay...seriously, Jason that is so sweet! 2nd..I loved seeing the wedding pictures, it was fun to see you guys as kids again since that is when I first knew you. And 3rd..Jason that was so sweet (did I say that already) you cutie. That was really thoughtful of you to do that for Page. Miss you guys!
You wrapped the baby in my hooter hider? I notice stupid things I guess. It was fun to enlarge the group photo to see us all 10 yrs ago. I was little! Anywho happy 10 years!!!
Congrats, on your anniversary!! What a great surprise I love disneyland!
Cool surprise and awesome execution of it by Jason and your sneaky helping Mom! How did 10 years pass so quickly?! Its plain to see you have enjoyed all of them!
I love that Jason surprised! He was so excited to take you and even better that you had NO clue! Congratulations on 10 years!!!
where did all these posts come from? all of a sudden there are a bunch of new ones. i love it. congratulations on 10 years.
Dang. Can you tell JJ to pass some hints on to my husband!?[or i guess future husband] haha What a fun trip we are sure lucky to have you in the family too pager and your kids! Agh I just want to keep them thats all... Even just one of them would be fine.
What a great Anniversary! I loved seeing the wedding pictures! Congrats!! Love you guys!
10 years! What fun. I'm glad I did not ruin it! :)
Was that really 10 years ago! Yikes I can't believe it. Your family is beautiful and you deserve every bit of what you have. Love you.
Post a Comment