Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Con!

Holy crap, I can't believe my boy is 3 already! What a fun and adventurous 3 years it has been! Connor is so independent, so bright eyed, so funny just to name a few. I thought I was an A+ parent before Con came along, boy did that boy have things to teach me!
I have learned that perfect isn't always perfect and every child comes straight from heaven exactly the way they are suppossed to be! Things I initially struggled with have now become things I can't imagine him without- I wouldn't trade his strong will for anything!
He is such a charmer- everyone who spends 5 minutes with the kid falls in love with him immediatly! He just has that personality that draws you right to him!
Yes he keeps me on my toes daily but nothing beats that huge hug at the end of the day (squeezing my guts out) and that- mom do you know I love you? Yes Con, I know and I love you too!
This is the only way he knows how to do 3 on his fingers
All he asked for was a bubble gun (wish it were always that easy)

Jason hates Costco cake- they are my favorite so I was whinning about not getting one so.... Jason made the yummiest most incredible birthday cake of all time, he baked 2 funfetti cakes (Everyone's fav) and then made the most incredible butter cream filling (from scratch) and put it all together- I'll never whine about Costco cake again!


His fun outdoor water party was a success! He totally scored on the presents and had a great time.




5 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Awww happy birthday "Doug"!

He's such a charmer!

Ash said...

Oh Con you are the cutest! And I am your favorite! Page, If you need a break, I told you....I WANT HIM!!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Con! He is a total sweetie.

Sims Mom said...

I didn't realize he and Eliza's birthdays were so close! Eliza turned 2 on the 2nd. One year apart is all, funny!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

We LOVE that cute boy! He can sit by us anytime!