Knotheads are a hair accessory with a twist. They are the new must have hair accessory for girls of all ages. They are so much fun and the possibilities are endless. Here a a few of the do's I have tried with Hailee's hair.
This is just a braid flipped upside down and attached with Knotheads.
This is my favorite quick do, it takes just a minute or two (but looks like I took forever) and I get stopped everywhere we go asking how I did it.

These are the long ones, I have them in every color to match everything.
Easy buns again.
The short ones can be used to replace rubber bands or bobby pins. Here I just pinned up two small sections of hair instead of using rubber bands.
Here I just took small sections of hair and wrapped them around my finger then fastened with the small knotheads.
They take a little bit of practice but once you get it they are so fast and easy, not to mention completely unique!
They also hold incredibly! These do's will stay all day, even when she's jumping on the trampoline!

I did an awesome heart for Valentines Day and I am so mad I can't find the picture, I'll have to recreate it.
For the 4th we did USA, got so many compliments. Your imagination is the limit with these. For more ideas and information, or to order check out http://www.knotheads.com/ they also have a blog where you can see which celebrities are jumping on the knot head bandwagon! Trust me once you try them you'll be hooked!
I did an awesome heart for Valentines Day and I am so mad I can't find the picture, I'll have to recreate it.
15 comments:
I want some!
You are so creative! I love the USA hairstyle - you should do this for an enrichment night once - we can bring our daughters and have people order the knotheads and teach us how to use them! I would come
I love the USA, Awesome.
love it love it love it
Wow! thanks for posting Page. What fantastic do's! I am completely impressed and so happy to hear you're loving them. As you know, I'm a HUGE fan. You gave me some fun ideas too.!
This is so cute..makes me want to have a girl!
OK, that is the coolest! I'll have to look into these. Rebecca hates her hair being done, but if it's fast and easy we'll both love it!
I dont get what they are but the hair sure does look cute! Do they have wire in them?
Nice!! That is crazy what you can do with those. It looks like fun.
Yes, they do have wire in them, (that's why they hold so well) when all done up it looks like you've weaved ribbon through the hair. I also use them instead of rubber bands just to fasten a ponytail or at the end of braids.
Wow! I want to use those for Maci when she gets older! That USA is amazing! Seriously, you are so awesome, I want to learn how to do those! I want to come to enrichment Kim!
Watch..I will have all boys and will not be able to play with a girls hair. Those pictures are so cute!
knotheads or knot... you are talented! i don't know if i could do that.
You should work for them! You got me sold! If you do an enrichment, I want to come. I need to buy some and just come over.
She looks like Cindy Lou Who from Whoville with the USA. Love it
I am going to check out that link. Thanks for posting that. I love how you have done your daughter's hair. Disneyland was fun, we had some moments, with the kids, but I expected that. I should email you a couple pictures. I posted some on facebook, but you aren't on there are you? You should get on there, we have quite a few family members on there, even Aunt Bonnie, grandma's sister.
Post a Comment