Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy 4th!

Fun with Tie Dye. I decided to be crafty so I let the kids make their own 4th of July shirts. It was pretty fun but I had to use serious bleach to un-die our hands.
Jason has to work but his crew hosted a BBQ for families, we had a great time hanging out at the fire station.

What a sweetie!


Went swimming ant Grandma and Grandpa G's before the fireworks with their
sweet cousin Grace.



My little pyros- take after their uncle T!


Con loves watching the fireworks but hates the loud and high pitched ones, he is trying to do sparklers and cover his ears at the same time. Sydney did not enjoy the noise either and had to be taken in the house.


2 comments:

Ash said...

Cute Con nursing the baby!! Love it!

Becky said...

Cute shirt idea. Do you ever run out of energy??? :)