Sunday, July 12, 2009

Can I help that they're just so darn cute?

My little Princess has already taken a liking to Hailee's preincess dolls. Luckily her big sister loves to share.
Okay he's gonna kill me for this someday but it was just to funny. I walked in on Connor trying to nurse one of Hailee's dolls, it was just so sweet and innocent, I just wanted to pick him up and squeeze his guts out.

She hates showers but loves swimming and sink tubbies, the kids love helping me bath her. I think it will make me very sad when she is to big to fit in the sink anymore.

6 comments:

The Dave Clarke Six said...

This is too cute! I love seeing updated postings on your family!

Ash said...

My fav is when they are small enough to fit in a sink!

Jessie said...

i love that pic with connor that is so hilarious trying to nurse! i think he'll think its funny when he is old enough to understand :)

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

that last post was me, this girl that borrows my comp at work is always signing out of my account :(

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

by the way, their cousin grace is adorable! she must have a dang cute mom!

Becky said...

Connor will never live that picture down!