
Connor's little bestest (girl)friend Brittani- they kept themselves occupied for hours!

Seriously so cute! They also made themselves a snack of cake sprinkles and juice boxes ( :

They were playing hide and seek in the covers (lets call this picture should I be worried)?

Hailee's kindergarten end of year program. Her teacher had the whole room bawling it was so sweet.

Hailee was crying after -she is going to miss Mrs Ficklin so much! Hailee, Kaylee, and Mrs. Ficklin.

I felt ambitious this year and decided to make quilts for the teachers this year, I got all the kids' handprints from the class- thanks to my mom's help they were so cute and ready on time!

End of year water party- Jason went to help- well maybe he was help he and the kids ended up having water fights at the end.

Best kindergarten teacher ever!! What are we going to do without her? (sunglasses cover tears)!

All the cute kinder girls- so funny, all these cute girls ended up in the same 1st grade class- they are so excited.

Last day of school for Daniel- He is going to miss Miss Phillips- she was such an awesome teacher- so much fun and so enthusiastic, she really opened him up!

The 4 best buds- Henry, Daniel, Nathan, and Elian- they crack me up!

Bad picture but this was Jason pitching for the HFD baseball team in the police/fire olympics. He is not a pitcher but they let him pitch for fun the last inning- struck 3 guys out.

HFD baseball team.

And what entry would be complete without a cute bathtub picture?
4 comments:
Loved it! Since I have 2 days off, I have been wanting to blog. (Hannity and such) Today cleaning, tomorrow the blog! Yeah Im first to comment woo hoo! The blankets are AWESOME!! Very impressed to the domestic thing going on there. xoxo
Cute update and pictures. I can't believe you had the time to make quilts for 2 teachers! Good grief, I cant get things done and I dont have any little kids!
So cute! I love the quilts! Hope this next school year goes just as well for your cute family!
holy smokes! what a great end of year gift! nice job!!!
love all the fun and pictures! sure miss you!!!
we're coming down for labor day!! going to try and make it to dland on sat- are we nuts??? gotta try since we're not just 4 hours away anymore!
wish we could catch up, our schedule is tight, but maybe Friday sometime??? i'd love it, even if it were just quick.
let me know!
Post a Comment