
We call this Connor and Brittani's official 1st date (notice dad keeping an eye in the background)

ok so we took a tiny small group to the movies, 7 kids, 2 babies, 11 grown ups haha

Connor and his cousins Grace and Karter getting ready to watch Daniel wrestle.

3 Aunts, mom and Squid- Daniel's own cheering section.

Coach Dad- Daniel loves that Jason is his coach, Jason is so good with all the kids!

Daniel is in red (funny camera malfunction, no it is not actually the year 2117)

Connor and Hailee got pretty good at entertaining themselves during the tournaments.

Stud!

In action.

Not for sissies!

Hailee's 1st friend to sleepover, she and Brooklyn had a very giggly time They lasted a lot longer then I thought they would.

Silly kids, this was their thank you picture to Grandpa Law and Nanna T for the new trampoline.

Beautiful brown eyes!

Con didn't want to be left out of the pictures!

Just starting to get her curly hair.

The kids were playing a giant game of twister and we had a major crash, they went and made themseves all ice packs for their heads, I was cracking up!

Went to visit Jas at work. We showed up during Saturday cleaning so con put on gloves and jumped right in.

Hailee in front of Princess Tiana at Disney on Ice.

Grandma Devri took all the little ones to the show. We had a fun time, Daniel and Jason opted to stay home and do something more manly than Princess/Cars on Ice haha.
2 comments:
I think Jason really wanted to see Princess on Ice, but was trying to be manly for Daniel. Squid is so stinking cute! I love her beautiful curly hair!
Good times! I am so glad you made it to January. That is a lot of work to play catch up. Kudos. I love seeing your childrens' beuatiful smiles. Cute, cute, cute.
Post a Comment