Saturday, July 3, 2010

Why did my baby turn 1?

In February, our sweet baby Sydney had her 1st birthday. Look at these bright eyes shine, I can't believe a year has come and gone already.
This little girl is a light in our life!

I actually had a very hard time with this. I don't do well with finality and my baby turning 1 sort of ended the chapter in my life of babies, it made me very sad!!


I attempted an Princess/Tinkerbell cake. Holy moly, took me all dang day but hey not so bad for no professional training right? I was actually very proud of it!



Getting ready to blow out the candle, sweet little Con helped her out.



She really wasn't into the whole cake smashing thing, she did want a spoon and kept trying to feed it to everyone else. Have a bite Hailee.


Anyone, anyone....


See it was even multi-layered. Are you impressed or what? (Don't say or what...)




Finally got into it.



Sink baths are the best!



K don't really know what Jas was doing but as head photographer he did a pretty good job- I think he's not smiling cause I was was a basket case all day!



Yeah, she scored!



Looking a little tired after a fun day!



Our new pup Marshall- side note- yes his name is Marshall Law, Jason always wanted to name one of his sons Marshall- he said it was a good tough wrestler name.. so we compromised on the dog. ( :


Umm Daniel do you like cheese pizza?


Happy birthday baby girl, we are so blessed to have you in our lives, you make us laugh and smile all the time! I don't know what we would do with out you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! I love the curls in her hair!

Stuart and Sarah said...

I can't believe how beautiful Syndey's eyes are. She is breath taking! I can't believe you are done and I still have not begun yet :-)

Ash said...

AHhhhh! She will like me one day! What a pretty girl. Be happy! No more diapers (when she is done) no more formula, etc, etc!!! Woo Hooo!!!!

Val said...

Page, she is such a cutie. Hope things are going well for your family. I still need your e-mail so that I can send you an invite to my blog. My e-mail address is vringger@live.com