Monday, July 26, 2010

Small victories!

It's amazing how quickly your day can turn, I woke up this morning not quite ready to face the day- shortly after Sydney came and told me she was poopy- cleaned her up and put her on the toilet (we've been working on this for a few weeks) and finally woohooo she went peepee in the potty!!! I was soooo excited! This is her 2nd time-I have never started potty training this early, she's not quite 18 months old but she keeps asking to sit on the potty and today she went yipeeee- I am seriously soo excited. How funny is that? I know we're a ways away from full potty trained but for today I am just going to call this a small victory!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of Sydney! That is a great victory for any Mama! :)