Saturday, August 14, 2010

Talk, talk, talk!


I know I'm a little out of order but I had to do this before I forgot. Sydney just turned 18 months and she is quite the talker! I think out of all the kids, she is talking the earliest. She really has quite the vocabulary.


Here are some of the words she can say (not all perfectly, but understandable). Mom, dad, Hailee, Daniel, puppy, Baila, baby, milk, juice, pizza, hot dog, cheese, cracker, apple, more, all done, oh oh, potty, poo poo, Wow Wow Wubsy, grandma, grandpa, binkie, blankie, shoe, no, banana, excuse you (scuse you), food, love you, nose, eye, ear, teeth, belly, water, swimming, Jesus, hello, ouch, ball, please, thank you, ball. I may add more as I remember the ones I forgot.


She can also sign several of these words as well. I'd say she's growing up to fast but I am loving every minute of it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that she has Wow Wow Wubzy as part of her vocabulary! LOL We watch that show WAY too often at our house!

Stuart and Sarah said...

She is getting SOOO big.

Ash said...

Awwww! CUTIE!!