Monday, August 2, 2010

Ficklaw part 1- The Beach

Okay I'm terrible, this was the 1st time I have ever taken my kids to the beach. To be honest, the ocean terrifies me. My kids are all really good swimmers but there is just something about the vastness and the depth. But....I finally gave in and off we went with all the Law siblings and their families.

They were absolutely in heaven. They immediately began their very 1st sandcastle, not to shabby for their 1st one right.


As it was March it was still a little cold to swim but I still made Con wear a life jacket- the kids has NO FEAR! And we were right- he ran straight into the water 1st thing, didn't care about the temperature.


Cousin Brady and Uncle Tajia hanging out with the kids.


Had her hair all pretty and curly for the family picture then out of her face it went.














Robbie seeing how much air he could get with little Parker.


Jason and his siblings.



Annie did such an amazing job taking all the beach pictures for us!



Don't ask!



Escape from the life jacket! Have to dry off!



I think my new absolute favorite picture of this beautiful girl!



Another absolutely beautiful girl! Jason's baby sis Tajia.



Law siblings and families (minus Squid who we left with the Stone's and Grandma G)


Law Grand kids (minus Squid)


Family picture (minus Squid- hope I'm not giving the girl a complex)



Law girls trying to be funny- sigh says keep off- Hailee was so scared we were going to get in trouble, she kept looking around for the beach patrol.



Attempting to be serious (HA)



That's more like it.


Yeah they don't even like each other.


And we never have any fun at all as you can tell.






No comments: