Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Easter

Easter 2010- my sweet little beauty!
Sweet littler beauty : )

Wonder how long they'll love matching dresses? I hope FOREVER cause I'm not going to lie, I LOVE it!



Priceless! Do you not love this sweet dog kiss, not sure why Squid's mouth is open but we'll just go with it.


Grandma and half of her sweet girls. Sidenote: I LOVE my mom! She's pretty much amazing and I think there is nothing she can't do! Heart of gold!!


Sydney is definently a Grandpa's girl! I love this amazing feller too! I am SO lucky to have the parents I do!!



Grandma and her sidekick!



Monkey boy!



Does Grandpa look ever so concerned to you?....



Not to be outdone by the boys!




Easter egg hunt time.



Syd's first!



Can't get enough of Uncle Taylor's motorcycle and Grandpa.



Let's pretend that I know why Daniel has a toy snake poking out of his helmet. Hahaha Just kidding, this is his current favorite toy.


Love you too baby!

No comments: