
Does life get any better?
Chillin with Grandpa
listenin to some tunes........ (no music actually attached to the headphones)

Oh or 3 wonderful giving siblings cramming ice cream in your face- they were fighting over who got to share with her- ha!

How bout crawling in bed with Dad every morning

Or cuddling with Connor? Looks like a rough life huh Squid?
Ok this is out of order but after I went to the major Tea Party rally with my dad in Searchlight- I talked Jason into going with me to one in Vegas-
awwww his 1st political rally

So here was our Harry Reid retirement party in Searchlight it was AWESOME- tens of thousands of people- it was so packed we had to park over a mile down the road and hike in- we weren't even the end of it.

This was Sarah
Palin- I can't even explain to you what a
patriotic and moving experience this was. Forget that a little over half of Nevadans or ignorant or stupid or believe every lie that this devil spread this election, we're not giving up- I know this isn't my political blog but someday we will take back our corrupt government and make it right again. I am not deterred by the fact dirty Harry won again- I'll just fight that much harder next time. I was still proud to be there that day- it reminds me about some of the things that make our Country so great!!

This little girl loves her old puppy
Baila! Always loving on her.

Some friends of our rented out the Field of Dreams park here in Vegas, the kids had a blast but of course this is how sweet Con enjoyed most of the day.

Daniel (front middle) was so into it!

Hailee had some awesome hits as well!

My handsome boy picking out his "cheer" at pack meeting after
receiving several awards.

Day with the cousins- we love it when we can make it to St. George to hang out with the
DeVinna Family- we went to feed the ducks before heading out to Jackson's baseball game.

2 beauties- Ash and
Killi- I think
Killi was praying here
Livi and Con

And Squid on the ground- why is Squid always on the ground??

What a poser!

And now save the best for last- not for the faint of stomach-take a guess- go ahead- yup- that's poop-
lots and
lots of poop- everywhere every blanket- every doll- every pillow- every square inch of her body!

I'm pretty sure no explanation is needed here!
3 comments:
YAY! I'm so happy to see a little update of your life. We seriously need to get together soon. You name the day! Your kids are just adorable!!
Thats awesome! I am kinda bummed, out of three kids, i have never had the poop expierence! havent you had at least 2? I want a poo fest, but now all of mine are to big. Crap! (ha thats funny...crap:)
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I seriously can't stop laughing. Gotta love that girl! Great post!
Post a Comment