Friday, September 23, 2011

March Madness

 The kids always want to take turns sleeping with Squid.

 Inappropriate?  Maybe, but so darn cute!

 Guess why she is so happy?

 Cause she just painted her own toes, and her skirt, and her body...... :)

 I'm pretty sure I was trying to take a picture of he bruise on her face but it just turned into a cute side shot, I just love those brown eyes!

 Random acts of cuteness.

 Caught her outside just sending Mickey and Minnie down the slide then she would follow.  Over and over and over...


 Baseball season once again.



 Con's very 1st year of tee ball!

 Opening day was so feeeeezing!!  Syd kept warm by pushing her stroller around the park.


 Daniel got to be catcher, it was very fun for him!


 Hailee's Activity Day group did a bake sale to raise money for the victims of Japan's earthquake.  They actually raised quite a bit of money!

No comments: