Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Overload

Starting with my brother Taylor being very dissaponted in me because I had not made my kids a paper countdown chain, so he made one with them.
Santa at our ward party.

Daniel's class festivities

Hailee's class festivities (her friend Brooklyn next to her)

Seriouusly, could they be any more gorgeous? These were their new Sunday Christmas outfits.

Christmas Eve with the whole family. It was awesome, we were so surprised when Ash, Rich and their family surprised us and drove down from St. George. It was a marvelous feast! Traditional cornish game hens and everything else imaginable.

In case you missed Ashes post on Livies progress with Jas here's the short of it, it took Liv a while to warm up to Jas and so this was just to precious!

Christmas Eve jammies.

Hailee and her loot.


Incredible hulk hands

What do you suppose the boys loved the most? It was an incredible (haha) Christmas. Jason was suppossed to work but traded with a buddy who wanted New Years Eve off so it was wonderful. I was a little sad that night that it was over but the next day, I was ready to take it all down!


4 comments:

Hilary said...

Did someone get a box of Trix for Christmas? hahaha!!

Ash said...

Love it, the picture of Jas and Liv makes me sooo happy!!!

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

Cute pictures, I love the one with daniel and the hulk hands

Becky said...

Having you ng kids and all the activities is Christmas overload ... at its best! Fun times.

Did you take Christmas down the day after?! I still have mine up but will get it out of the house this week.