
We were thrilled to have BYU come back to the Las Vegas Bowl this year. We don't get to go to enough games and we have a lot of family come visit us right before Christmas for the game so we love it. This was most of the gang right before the game.

Daniel and his cousins Macguire and Carson had their faces painted before the game. Daniel was so stoked for his first Bowl Game. (We love Grandpa popping up in all our pictures) ( :

Baby's first Bowl Game. I wouldn't normally put this in but I don't think I have very many pictures of my belly. (PS only 8 weeks left yahoo!!!)

My mom and dad came with us to the game, so glad we have lots of cougar fans in the family.

Gee aren't we cute? (Hailee had no desire to go to the game, she and Con opted for their favorite sitter Jessica)

Daniel was DYING to shave a Y in his head --why you ask...

Because a few weeks ago just for fun, Jason did this.... (my dad is a very skilled craftsman)!

We were all pretty bummed about the loss but my poor Daniel took it the hardest, the last few minutes of the game he just sat with his back to the game and his head down. I felt so bad for the kid, he kept saying "I can't believe this is happening to me on my first bowl game." What a funny kid!
5 comments:
You look fantastic for only having 8 weeks left! Where is the belly?
That's pretty funny, Brady felt the same as Daniel:), but it was nice to see ya for a minute
Should have left the hair for church:)
Thats funny that Daniel turned his back, I can totally picture him saying the stuff he did.
The "Y" in Jason' hair ... I am laughing about guys doing silly things. Who had more fun? The one wearing it or the one that shaved it? haha
Post a Comment