Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Disney Adventure

Yes I know it's insane but we just can't help ourselves. It's like a sickness we have. Some friends of our were going to Disney for their daughters birthday and invited us along. We'd never done Disney as a large group so I didn't know what to expect but it was so much fun. Here is the whole group. There were 25 of us; 10 adults, 15 kids including 2 newborns and 2 pregnant ladies. We did get a great deal at the Disneyland Hotel and loved riding the Monorail in and out of the park.
Before going in the park. Daniel, Hailee, and Connor with Brooklyn, Alivia, and Britani.

Our friend Lindsay took all the little girls to a cake decorating birthday party in the park. They loved it.
Our post wouldn't be complete without a Matterhorn picture. Connor's favorite ride.

While some of the guys and Daniel rode the screamer, we went to the carousel. This is Hailee and Con with Hailee's friend Kaylee.

World's strongest boy! See how he lifts the giant orange with ease.

On our way out we had to take one more family picture, simply because my big belly hadn't been in any pictures yet. We had a great time! Thanks again Lindsay for inviting us and happy birthday Alivia and Kaylee!

8 comments:

Jerry and Sarah said...

How on Earth did you have the energy for Disneyland??!! You are Wonder Woman.

Sims Mom said...

Twice at Disneyland pregnant?! You are nuts lady...............nuts for Disneyland (ha ha). I know pretty lame. Love ya!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Go ahead, rub it in our our faces...you know the ones that weren't invited!!!!

Stuart and Sarah said...

What a rock'n birthday!! We are going for Stu's birthday in October. I am super excited, there is just something about Disneyland that makes one smile! Love the prego belly!!!

Aubrey Dixon said...

I have to say Page, you look fantastic! I love the belly! And the 3-D pictures (I know, I'm a post behind) are so neat! I am so excited for you! Looks like you guys had tons of fun at Disneyland (of course!) And I second the "wonder woman" comment! You're my hero!

Ash said...

Jerk.

Whit and Jake said...

Sounds like another fun trip to Disneyland! You are a trooper going as pregnant as you are - I am impressed! It was great to see you and the kids last week... hopefully the next time will be sooner rather than later.

Marylin said...

OH MY HOLY CRAP!! Crazy Mormons! :) So fun but I am with Carla, how the crap you not gonna invite us! Just cause my husband doesn't have a job, whatev!! :) hee hee hee hee