Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A few words on nesting and bellies

I told my friend Chanel I didn't have very many pictures of my belly- she said give the camera to your kids and let them go nuts. Well nuts they did go and here is what we came up with. I let them tell me where to stand and how to pose. Yup that's my little basketball! Nothing but belly. Not to bad for their photographic debut huh?As for nesting.....
It's getting old! I have run out of closets to organize and cupboards to clean. I even went to town on the garage. The fridge and freezer look amazing and my food storage is organized. The crib and clothes have been up and ready for a month now. I bake everyday and Ashley just taught me how to make yummy Macaroni Grill bread. I think my project for tomorrow will be dusting ceiling fans,and premaking meals for a week. Friday maybe carpet cleaning. Okay I know I still have 3 1/2 weeks to go but come on-- I can't sit still! I do at least 2 loads of laundry every day, even if there are only like 5 items in each load. I have this paranoia that she'll come and my house will be dirty or the kids won't have clean clothes. I think I'm driving myself and probably others nuts by now. All I can say is she better come early like the others but who knows, maybe it's finally time to paint the toy room.

13 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

you make me laugh!

Leslie said...

Because I would hate for you and your family to suffer so, I will let you come and organize all my closets, my pantry, and my food-storage! That's how much I love you!

Unknown said...

I will suffer along with Leslie to relieve your family. You are more than welcome to come to my house and nest for me! I keep thinking about what I could get done if I didn't have an 18 month old constantly under my feet!

Jerry and Sarah said...

I SO know what you mean. I am feeling this baby is so close, and I'm so ready to be done and have her here, but paranoid because my house hasn't been ready. I can't get myself to slow down either. Ooh, ceiling fans, that's a good idea. Maybe I'll work on that one before I shampoo the carpets today. P.S. I saw Dr. Paul today and as much as I want him to tell me she's going to come before the 9th, that's what he's still planning on - so get your little girl to cooperate :)

Sims Mom said...

You are so cute! How do you do it? I don't think I had time to nest with Eliza, but hey I have time now, just no desire!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

If you need any help, just let me know. You look great!

Ash said...

Well I dont want your family to suffer either so why dont you let me do the cooking:) I am teasing you ..blah blah you look great, whatever I know you hear it all the time. Too bad I cant be like that. People ask me how close I am when I am 5 months along. Love you, you nesting freak!

Kim said...

I hear that!!!

Grahm and Ashley said...

You are a supermom!! Isn't it amazing how much energy you can have in spurts during preganacy? You look pretty darn cute in the picture!!

Becky said...

If your family is going nuts with your nesting instincts I bet they would let you take them to Disneyland again! Way more fun than painting or cleaing. It might even start your labor! :)

Hopes for early labor,
Aunt Becky

Lindsay said...

holy moly... you are making me tired. If you run out of things to do, you can come over to my house and I'll keep you busy. :)

Monica said...

You look AMAZING! It's like you wanted to play dress up and stuck a basketball in your shirt!
I am the same way with the nesting thing, this last time it actually worked for me. After completely cleaning my house, grocery shopping, I went into labor. (I guess it also might have helped that I took castor oil :) )

chanel said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! HOLY COW, if I looked as gorgeous as you I'd wnt to have babies all the time!!!! Good job getting picts!

Im excited for you, can't wait to see her and learn her name! too bad you can't surprise me at my front door this time!!!

LOVE YA!!!