
So I know it's silly but I love getting those novelty ultrasounds. I had never done the 3-D one before so I thought it's my last one--what the heck! It was so cool! It was sometimes a little spooky to see her so clearly. She wouldn't move her arm away from her face but we go some pretty good shots any way. The room had a couch and had a big screen TV on the wall so Jason, Tajia, and the kids could see the whole thing. Isn't she beautiful already!

This one she was actually smiling! It made me so happy. They also saw that she has a good amount of hair already, but unfortunately can't tell the color (I think that's the thing I'm dying to know the most). This place was great and I would highly reccomend her to others! PS 6 weeks and counting.
17 comments:
That is soo exciting! It feels like it is going so fast!! I love getting those ultra sounds it makes it that much more real!!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! How fun! I totally want to get this done. That is such a good idea to take your kids and all enjoy. Thanks foe sharing I love the photos of your little beauty queen!
whoa! that is awesome!!!!
she sooo looks like her big sister! beautiful!!!!! i thought about getting one of those, then we didn't, so how fun for you!!
again I LOVED hearing from you today- you make me so happy!
love ya!
Wow! That is so cool. She is already beautiful. I'm excited for you. Where did you go?
That is so great that Jason and the kids could enjoy seeing their new daughter/sister! I wanted one of those ultrasounds with Addison, but we live out in the middle of no where and that wasn't an option. Early congratulations on the baby!
6 weeks is nothing! I never did the 3D ultrasound, but it would have been fun to have one of those years down the road.
She looks so cute! How exciting!
Fun! I almost did the 3d with Grace I'm definitely doing it for the next one
I went to 4-D Baby Ultrasound. She was great, I would highly reccomend it. The website is
www.4dbabyus.com. The prices were also the best I found
Technology is amazing. It seems kind of surreal to actually see the face of your unborn baby! Soon you will be able to kiss her lil cheeks in person. :)
caIt took me about 5 min to see you beautiful angel but once I looked away she popped off the screen at me. She is soo cute! I can't believe you are only 6 weeks away. Where do you hide her? Your belly is so tiny! Any names yet???
Yes! She is beautiful!! How wonderful everyone got to see! She will be here so soon!
so cool. i can see that she looks like your kids already... beautiful little girl. can't wait to meet her!
Wow, those are amazing ultrasound pictures!! So clear!! She actually looks cute, my kids looked alien-like in theirs. I definantly can see a resemblance, like Haley or Conner! She'll be a cutey for sure!! Hope you're doing well!!
That is so fun to get those ultra sounds. I love it that they can tell that she has hair. You're lookin so good, and six weeks is nothin!
No major action yet, just braxton hicks contractions. We'll see if I make it to the 9th though, I don't think I can keep growing for 2 more weeks. How about you? Any action for you?
What a beautiful, slightly creepy picture!! She will be a beautiful brunette!
Post a Comment