Sunday, February 1, 2009

What A Little Stud!

Daniel is a part of the Jr. Wildcat Wrestling team. He has so much fun win or loose, and gives his all at all times. He has such a good attitude and I love how he takes everything as a learning experience. Jason is one of the coaches and I love the time they get to spend together doing something they both love.
This was taken at a tournament they just went to in Utah. They had a wonderful weekend together. He did really well for his first major tournament. I am really proud of him and how hard he works- it is very tiring for him sometimes, especially when you wrap school, scouts, homework, and all that other fun stuff into it but...he never quits and I love when he comes home from a good practice and tells me about all the new moves he learned. He is so cute I can hardly stand it!

4 comments:

Stuart and Sarah said...

You were in Utah??? I don't want to say you are fired for not calling because I know how busy things can get, but please promise me that I can see you guys this year. I miss you!!

Ash said...

Dont worry Page was to big of a wimp to go, it was just the boys. But how cute is that little wrestling man!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Daniel is awesome! He is such a well rounded spirit! Gotta love him!

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

i cant wait til jas is my little boys wrestling coach!