Friday, February 20, 2009

For Ashley

My sister keeps asking me to please please post something new even if I only say isn't she so cute- so Ash here you go isn't she so cute! ( : ( No seriously I know she is)

PS I am made of cream! She has gained 1 lb 3oz in 2 weeks!

17 comments:

Ash said...

Snot!

Leslie said...

Yes, she is so cute!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! I love the dark hair!

Marylin said...

Ohhhhh I want one!! I love those little ones!!

Beth said...

She is adorable!

Jerry and Sarah said...

Page, she is so beautiful!

Sims Mom said...

She was so tiny to begin with she could use the extra weight!

Steph said...

Glad everything worked out nicely and you and baby girl are doing well! What a sweetie :)

The Pfau's said...

She is so Beautiful! I love when they are soo tiny, smell so good, and are so sweet. I can't wait for mine to get here!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Tell Jason thanks for bringing Sydney by the other day! I love her! And, Conner was such a delight to have here! Thanks for sharing your kids with us! And being such good friends!

chanel said...

YAY!!!THANK YOU ASHLEY!!!
BRILLANT IDEA!

PAIGE! She is cute! total angel!
so glad to hear about the cream too- sinc ei was noticing bay has a double chin already!!! :)
go team cream!

Kara said...

Yay! I'm so glad to finally see her! She is darling. And you my dear are looking great!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Love those cheeks!

Ash said...

Chanel, thank you I know it was a great idea....bug till you get your way! (and Page has no i :)

Monica said...

She is beautiful!!

I have a question for you, since you are a Disneyland expert, I want to take my family there either sometime this month or in April. Do you think it is too busy week days or weekends, due to Spring Break? They have a special that is going on and ends the end of April, that is why I am choosing these times. Also I was wondering if you think it would be ok to take my 8 month old baby. Would I still be able to do things and enjoy Disneyland with my other two? (they are 5 and 4) I have never been (gasp) so I don't know what to expect. Sorry for the long post, I don't have your email address.

Monica said...

It's me again. I sent you an email, but I'm not sure if I got the email address right, so sorry if I'm doubling up on sending you the same note, but I just am wondering what hotel you think is great. I've been doing a lot of research and am getting ready to make a decision, but if you have one that you love, I'd love to know about it. Thanks again! love ya!

Anonymous said...

"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, wherever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at — something that's bigger than you are, and you can hardly wait to get at it again today." ~ Whit Hobbs

The Knitters