Friday, November 7, 2008

Classroom Parties

Day before Halloween started the classroom parties. (We're out of school on Halloween due to Nevada Day.) Daniel and his two best buds Henry and Nathan. Connor wanted to dress up to visit the parties as well.
Daniel's 2nd grade class picture. He has the cutest dang teacher!

(Part of) Hailee's class picture- they were to close to me to get the whole shot.


Arts, crafts, games etc.. Don't we all miss Kindergarten parties?


The Kindergarten kids got to parade all around the school for the big kids- it was so dang adorable. Look at these cute girls! It's a good thing she isn't yet at an age where her mom following her around with a camera is embarrasing!



The festivites concluded Halloween night with the ward trunk or treat. I course forgot the camera but I'm pretty sure we all now have the general idea of how cute they all looked. I gave them a go at the candy for two days and then chucked it. We are not big candy people thank goodness so they didn't even notice. All I can say is phew it was fun but thank goodness it is done!

I did this totally out of order, but to see how the fun began keep reading.




6 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute. brooklyn misses hailey... we'll have to get them together soon.

Sims Mom said...

Love the Leia buns! Of course California does not want to ruffle feathers so no dressing up on Halloween to not offend those who do not participate in it. One of these days you will not even be able to say "boy" or "girl" without worrying about being a sexist.

Becky said...

Cute costumes, cute kids. And since the digital camera age is in full force, I have a feeling that the camera with mom behind it will be following the kids around forever ... just ask my kids! haha

chanel said...

Sooooo COOL! Do you know they don't have Halloween parties here?!?!!!! Its TERRIBLE!!!! Your kids look amazing!!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Thanks for letting Conner come play! It really was a blast! He is so cute and smart! Love you all!

Devri and Don said...

We have to agree... we have the cuttest grandkids!!! Greandma Devri and Grandpa Don