
It all started a week early with the school Fall Festival. Daniel was Indiana Jones, Hailee was Princess Leia, Conoor was a firefighter (shocker). It was really fun because my came with me since Jason had to work. She saved my life, she took Con and luckily he wanted to cupcake walk all night.

It continued a few days later with the Stake Halloween Hoe Down. It was outside and hot that day so Hailee opted to go as a BYU cheerleader instead. The boys quickly lost their jackets!

Their favorite parts were the bouncy houses and the hayride. You'll be shocked to know I couldn't get them to hold still long enough to get a decent bouncy house picture. ( :

For family night we baked/decorated cupcakes and carved pumkins. The kids designed and Jason carved. We did make them gut their own pumpkin. Haille thought it was fun and Daniel yacked for the second year in a row. It is hilarious, he hates touching the "guts."

The end result! Cute huh!
1 comment:
Thats hilarious that Daniel puked, I'm not surprised, I remember him yacking at Disneyland when Dad made him eat hashbrowns.
Post a Comment