Sunday, July 10, 2011

Halloween 2010

 Here is Connor's pre-school costume parade. They walk around the rec center singing songs,
 very cute!

 Whole class in their costumes.

 Connor and his teachers, Mrs. York and Mrs. Hagfeldt.

 Lots of yummy treats! (I am beginning to be amused at the amount of Connor/Britani pictures I have)

 Family pumpkin carving.  I am happy to announce that Daniel no longer vomits when he scrapes out the seeds.

 Very serious business!

 And then we had our home school Halloween party.  Here is the whole group.

 At trunk or treat my mom DECKED OUT my dad's truck!  They painted cards and roses etc..for the most amazing Alice In Wonderland background.  Mom was her alter ego the queen of hearts so of course we had to dress up her little shadow Hailee as Alice.  It was so stinkin cute! (mom is even holding the flamingo croquet mallet) Mom and Dad of course won 1st prize for the vehicle decorating contest.

To go along with the Alice theme dad dressed up as the "sane" hatter, brother to mad.

 Cousins were there too so we attempted a group shot- haha note to self, next time take group picture before and not at the end of trunk or treat!

 So this year we end up with Iron Man,

 A Stealth Ninja,

 Tinkerbell,

and Rapunzel!

 What an amazing,sweet little group of kiddos I have!!

1 comment:

. said...

What adorable pictures! It has been so fun seeing the cute pictures and fun traditions!