My sweet boy turned 10 this year. I can't believe how fast time flies. It doesn't feel like it's been 10 years, I feel like he was just born yesterday. I can't begin to say how proud I am of Daniel and the young man he is growing in to. I am so lucky to be his mom!! Happy birthday Daniel!
His sweet sister Hailee always makes him something special for his birthday.
This year was his "blue" birthday. Everything was blue from the wrapping to the presents to the food...
Oh yeah except for this. For his 10th birthday Jason decided that he was old enough to get his 1st gun. As you can tell he liked it just a little bit (although I'm not sure who was more excited, Dad or Daniel)
Daniel wanted to take the family bowling for his birthday.
Rock on Hailee
STRIKE!
Fine, I suppose I will be in a picture.
Sweet form Daniel!
That's how you do it Con!
And you just sit there and look sweet Syd!
Happy Birthday Daniel!
No comments:
Post a Comment