Here is my little man on his 1st day of pre school. I can't believe how big he is getting! He was so excited to take his 1st, 1st day of school picture in front of the house like the other kids.
Connor is so independent! Jas took him to school and he just walked right in, didn't even turn around.
Made some friends right away, Luke and Kyle. (He loved that Luke was a BYU fan as well!)
And of course he is always happy when Britani is around!
Sydney wanted to take her picture by the door too!
Daniel and his friend Jayce received their Bear awards in scouts, the moms had to paint their face as part of the ceremony.
No reason, just thought she looked stinkin adorable today!
To kick off the school year we went to a Zumba fundraiser at the high school that my friend Kara was doing. It was 80's themed, here is my cousin Hans with Daniel and Hailee.
Okay I hesitated putting this picture up but oh well, here I am, and this is why I don't miss the 80's haha, oh well it was very fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment