Daniel turned 11 and completed the Webelos Scout program.
Lots of fans showed up for support (mom is behind the camera in all these ones)
Daniel also received the Arrow of Light award, it is a very big deal for Cub Scouts.
Sister Anderson was able to borrow a giant flag to use for the flag ceremony that night.
The scouts moving up got to help with the folding ceremony.
Daniel is going to miss Sister Anderson! She was such a fun leader and brought so much enthusiasm to scouts for the boys. (I was his other Webelos leader which was so fun for me as well)! Brother Swenson did such a great job with the ceremony.
Bridging over to Boy Scouts (New leaders Brother Anderson and Great Grandpa Mitchell)
As always I am so proud of my handsome boy, he never ceases to amaze me! And on to another phase of his life, he is growing up way to fast!
1 comment:
Holy cow! Daniel is 11?!?! When did you and Jas get so old?
He is such a handsome boy! I'll bet you are one proud Mama!
Post a Comment