Well to kick things off I surprised Jason and took him to a Weird Al concert. That's right, I said Wired Al! We laughed so much! Jason and I have always been amused by his music and had a great night!
Performed all of our favorites!
No cameras allowed :)
Daniel and Abby's birthday dinner at GG Goodrich's, more on my handsome boy later.
Loosing a beloved family pet is devastating! But finding another one to love is helpful!
Some friends of my mom's had this old fashioned fire truck for a few days so we ran over to my friend Stephanie's house (where it was parked) for a fun little family photo session.
Looks good on him right?
Did Sydney's photo shoot in her old fashioned dress to match the other kids, they turned out so amazing!
Although we had to cover this little beauty up in the pictures :)
Fun as always at the Williams' Ranch.
Cuddle time with Grandpa G!
Hailee made me this present for my birthday, I loved it! It was a replica of me made out of household items. That girl is always so thoughtful and creative and comes up with some of the sweetest ideas, it was so sad when the time came to dismantle me.
No comments:
Post a Comment