Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Daniel and Disney with the Blacks

I decided I don't care how many Disney posts I do, these are my kids memories and I am going to record every single one of them : ) I obviously don't have to caption each picture, I just want them to be able to look back at all of them.
Sydney is obsessed with the Matterhorn, probably because it's the only roller coaster she is tall enough for.





New favorite resting place in California Adventure, Mickey's Dance party show.



We finally were able to take a trip with our good friend the Blacks.  The kids ages match up pretty well.




Now which one is Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum???


 This is how Jason enjoys the Tiki Room, Connor was asleep till I started taking pictures.

 Con woke up and Syd crawled on his lap and had a nice afternoon nap.  I kind of like it this way, it's nice and cool in there and it's where my mom used to take us to nap when we were kids.




 Not that Jason is competitive, because he's not...... but he LOVES the Buzz Light Year ride, always trying to get on the top 10 for the day, well today he did!!

 Hahahahaha Daniel just cracks me up!

 Aaahhh the Lego store, the kids favorite place to spend all the money they've been saving!


 So it was Daniel's birthday while we were there.  Hailee got him a bottle of Febreeze hahaha!!!!

 Lego set he's been dying for and....

Signed Jimmer jersey, think it turned out to be a good birthday and a good trip.  Oh Daniel where is the time going with you? 11 I handled OK, 12 I am going to bawl like a baby!!!  Love ya bud!!

No comments: