Hailee's Day started off with a random, well not so random kidnapping.
Her home school friends were in involved with kidnapping her for an early morning pajama breakfast! She was really surprised.
My parents tend to go overboard big time in the gift giving department, and this year they even outdid themselves! Among other things she got a sewing machine and a year's worth of sewing lessons from Sister Frietag.
Then we bounced on over to BounceU for some afternoon fun.
Casey Jr. I mean Connor at the bat.
I almost feel bad about adding this but it was to fantastic. Syd threw the biggest fit for I'm not even sure why- it was picture perfect, started with the bawling, went down to the knees (pause) then the finale was face down in the middle of the floor! I couldn't stop laughing.
Kaitlyn and Grace joined us for the fun.
Jason was currently on leave for dislocating his shoulder on duty (it was so gross, his shoulder literally kept popping out of his socket) he didn't want to miss Hailee's big day so he came and was watching till Connor went to mess around with him and accidentally pulled his arm right out again, ouch!
Hailee and Julianna for a little relaxing pedicure time.
Happy birthday my sweet Hailee. You are like an angel that was sent to our family. That beautiful smile just makes my day, you are such a peacemaker and have such a tender heart, little daddy's girl, I don't know what we'd do without you! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment