Where does the time go? Look at my sweet baby girl, I can't believe she is already 3!
Poor girl had to spend the bulk of her birthday at a wrestling tournament but she was a trooper as usual.
After we gave her the choice of anywhere she wanted for dinner....she chose McDonald's. I suppose it was a wise choice economically?....
But dad took her out on her own date to get milkshakes later.
Presents at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
And not to mention a scrumptious homemade Oreo ice cream cake, that's right I made it and it wasn't a complete failure haha
Oh how I love this girl, her beautiful big brown eyes just melt everyone she comes in contact with. I love her curls, her big smile, and the way she hugs first thing in the morning! She is just the right amount of sassy and sweet and I wouldn't have her any other way!

No comments:
Post a Comment