January started out with a black eye Daniel got in practice, we decided it made him look tough. Connor was actually jealous and kept asking for someone to give him a black eye to look like Daniel.
Little man (not sure how long I'll be able to get away with calling him that)
Daniel pinning the kid.
Coach Dad
The kids occupy themselves by playing on the bleachers in between matches.
Proud sisters.
Boy picture,
and then one for mom!
Well deserved treat after weigh in at the Beehive Brawl.
Mom got Hailee and dad certificates to indoor skydiving for birthday/Christmas.
Hailee flying.....
The kids and I decided that this sunset was so beautiful that it was picture worthy.
Connor's school had a skate night so Con and mom had a date night.
We had a good time but I'm not sure Con absolutely loved roller skating.
He did however love crazy hair day, I pretty much do not love mohawks but I caved for the purpose of crazy hair day, I let him keep it for one week, he said it made him look mean :/
Mom and Dad also got to go to the premier of the re-release of Beauty and the Beast 3D where they got to meet Paige O'Hara the voice of Belle.
No comments:
Post a Comment