We took Daniel and his 3 best friends out for bowling and lunch. I may really like this whole no birthday party thing. The birthday is over and my house is still clean. Yes!
I totally believe in the no house party idea. We usually take the birthday kid out with friends and everyone is much happier in the end. Especially me! As for halloween I have a few more pics to post, stay tuned!
"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are, wherever you are, however old or young, and bounding out of bed because there's something out there you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at — something that's bigger than you are, and you can hardly wait to get at it again today." ~ Whit Hobbs
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh you memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
I totally believe in the no house party idea. We usually take the birthday kid out with friends and everyone is much happier in the end. Especially me! As for halloween I have a few more pics to post, stay tuned!
I love those cute boys. Looks like so much fun.
Hey Daniel Happy Birthday! We sure love you, handsome boy!
Page-How do you know Matt and Debi Pfau? That is our son-in-law, Daniel's sister! Small, small world!
Love you guys!
Sounds like Daniel is having quite the birthday celebration! I love the idea of taking the party out of the house.
UNLV versus BYU huh! Kobi was wearing the wrong shirt!
Kobi had fun. Thanks!
Post a Comment