Thursday, September 18, 2008

Go Cougars!

We fully believe in brainwashing at an early age, but these are the cutest little cougar fans you will ever see!
Self portrait.
Dang handsome Law boys!

We had the most fun this weekend. We were able to go to the BYU -UCLA game last weekend with Jason's dad. As I am sure you all know BYU whomped all over poor UCLA, 59-0. I actually felt bad for them. (I know I am such a girl) Jason said Daniel needs to go to more games because he is good luck. It's been a while since Jas and I have been to a game and this was Daniel's first game at LaVell Edwards Stadium. It was fun to run into our friends Brady and Brooke at the game and thanks to Jason's family for the pre-game BBQ. We all had an amazing day! Hailee and Con stayed behind and had a great day playing with and being spoiled rotten by Nanna T!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Don't worry Page, I felt bad for UCLA too. It was an awful game for them. Too bad we didn't run into each other. Now that we're Utah residents, Greg bought season tickets. So much fun! Tell Daniel happy birthday!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Are they disney brainwashed too? You know all kids should be well rounded.

Page said...

Disney even beats out BYU in the brainwashing dept!!! BYU fans, disney freaks. ( :

Stuart and Sarah said...

That game was terrible. Poor UCLA to get their butts handed to them on a platter. Cute picture of you and Jas. Still as cute as ever!!

Leslie said...

Oh, boy! I'm going to have to ban James from reading this post. I just hate it when he turns green with envy.

We missed the chance to buy tickets, but watch out next year!! Goooooo Cougars!!!