Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's a Girl!








Well I was going to try and be suprised but I wussed out. When the ultrasound tech said she could easily tell, I couldn't take it and had to know. Jason was so funny, he said it was up to me- he wanted to know but said he'd be suprised if I wanted. Good thing for him I have no patience. We didn't care either way but we are thrilled-that makes us even; boy girl boy girl. The kids are so happy and are trying to help pick out names. We have a few in mind but won't decide until we see her. (We're really weird, we have to see what color of hair she has first)

11 comments:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Yea!!!!! So awesome! Hailee is going to have a blast! Yea, again!!! Congrats on a healthy baby!!

JAMES M said...

Congratulations!! That's exciting!

Leslie

Jerry and Sarah said...

I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm really happy to be sharing a room with you when we have our babies! I'm serious about this plan. Dr. Paul will go for it I'm sure. Our girls need to start out together to be best friends. I told Jerry about your idea of how to choose the name. He wondered what you'll do if she is bald??

Sims Mom said...

Congratulations! It has been so long since I had a girl when I found out Eliza was in fact my baby girl I cried. I know big baby! It is like having a little doll all over again. The clothes, the bows, the nail polish (of course Tommy NEVER gets toe nail polish). You will love it!

Stuart and Sarah said...

That is so exciting. I was so excited when I got my baby sister, Hailee is going to be a great big sister!

chanel said...

HOW PERFECT!!!
That is soooo exciting! YAY!!
CONGRATS!!!
So glad you wussed out!

Love the grandma date too- how amazing is that!!!! julia is looking with me and want to go to disney- NOW, great!

Monica said...

congratulations!!

WillandTara said...

Congrats! Just love those little drama queens.

tara

Steph said...

Kaia had such a good time with Hailee! We loved having her over, what a sweet girl. She is going to be a great big sister :)

Becky said...

I totally agree with you Page ... how can you name the baby until you see it?! :) For me it wasnt the color of the hair, hehe, it was just seeing them that confirmed or axed a name. Good for you for waiting!

Aunt Becky

Devri and Don said...

She is a beautiful baby... looks just like her dad!