
It was such an exciting day. Our family got to participate in the program quite a bit for a stake baptism. I gave a talk but the cutest part was Hailee, Connor, all the cousins, and some friends from the ward sang a baptism medley. It was so adorable. My sister Kaitlyn played the music for me. Daniel was so ready and excited, not nervous at all.

Could these boys be any more good looking? See how excited they both were. Jason did perfect! It is sort of surreal, I know they say time flies but I really can't believe my sweet boy is already 8 and baptized. At this rate, I think he'll leave for his mission tomorrow.

He was confirmed the same day. My Dad got to conduct this part which was also cool. We had the Grandpa's, our brothers/brothers in law, and Bishop Farnsworth as part of the circle. It was a beautiful blessing.

After we went to mom and dads house for brunch. It is always fun to have a house full of people. We are so grateful to live close to family and to have family willing to travel and disrupt schedules to be with us on these special days. Thanks to all the family and friends who shared this day with Daniel and us.
10 comments:
Congratulations Daniel! That is awesome.
Baptizing your children is something that cannot be duplicated. I LOVE baptisms, especially the ones of my children. You rock Page!
You guys are such a cute family! I remember the day lexi was baptized and thinking holy crud how did she get to be 8?!! What a great day!
Your son is 8, snaps where has the time gone? Your boys do look handsome! Congrats to Daniel
Congratulations!! Very handsome boy indeed!
How exciting for your family! It seems that the baptism is the peak before our kids start really growing up and moving on!!!! Scary.
You have such a cute family. I had no idea there is another one on the way, I'm excited for you. Kids grow up way too fast.
We're so proud of you Daniel! That was a great decision! We love you and your family!
Congatulations Daniel! You are one of the greatset kids we know! We are so proud of you! Love you.
so incredible! congratulations! and so wonderful you and hailee got to participate!!! what a wonderful experience!!
Post a Comment