
I admit it, I'm a dweeb- we were first in line on opening night to see High School Musical 3. I would like to pretend that I did it just for the kids but that would be a lie. We (Daniel, Hailee and I), went with some freinds of ours- Julene, Jess, Danielle, Becca, and Stephanie. As you will notice Jason is missing from the picture, that's because he wouldn't be caught dead at HSM3 so he was nice enough to keep Con at home so we could go. After the movie we spent a lot of time posing with the cast. The theater staff was laughing at us because we kept moving the cardboard cut outs around. I just love times when we can go be silly and have fun. I also proudly admit to owning the new soundtrack. ( :
9 comments:
What a fun mom! Your kids are so lucky! And I am so glad you put the 6 month disclaimer at the bottom because that the first thing I thought when I saw the picture "Isn't she pregnant with #4?" and NOT Showing?!? Lucky you! You look fabulous!
I love that you had so much fun. Kids remember those times. And it is important to stay young at heart! And action!!!
Lucky for you to be nice a small at 6 months. So much easier to move about and you do have 3 kids to chase after ... especially that busy lil Connor!
Aunt Becky
That looks like fun!! I have to get Jordyn to the movie sometime. I can't believe you are 6 months, you look awesome!!
How fun. So I've found our trade off. You get miserably sick, and I don't get a touch a morning sickness - but I look like I'm 9 months pregnant already, and you don't even look pregnant. Have you somehow transferred your baby weight to me??? :)
first- you are such a FUN mom! love your enthusiasm! we don't know anything about HSM, let alone #3, Im raising my children as dorks, thank you.
Second- I think I am showing enough for both of us! YOU MAKE ME NUTS!!!!!! Its not fair!
Page! How are you? I see you're just like Liesje Small and you stay TINY through your pregnancies! Anyway, I saw a link to you guys on Marylin Kelley's page and thought...HEY, we were in Stewart Ranch together, I'm gonna say "hi". :) Hope you guys are doing awesome!
You are a dork! At least you have good company! (Isint that funny, Sarah thinks you get realy sick!) Luv you!
Wow you braved opening night! We waited until yesterday to go. It was fun to go with Jenna, Julie, Kara, and Tracy and laugh at the chessy parts while our kids were left to wonder what their crazy mom's were laughing at? Cute flick!
I still have yet to see it but Shelby wants to go. Dylan I think wants to secretly go too! You are so not pregnant, I think it is a hoax!
Post a Comment