Activity time- While mom is switching laundry it's time to color but coloring is boring, breaking a whole box of crayons into pieces is much more fun! Then after we clean that up and mom folds laundry, I decide it is playdoh time.
Yes this really is just a small part of our everyday routine, all it takes is me walking out of the room for 2 minutes to discover a new suprise around every corner. Maybe this is why he has needed stitches 3 times already, I really think he is just a broken bone waiting to happen! But... for a 2 year old kid he is pretty self sufficient, cleans up his messes, puts away his own laundry, gets his own snacks and drinks etc.. He also gives the best hugs and is always happy to see us- so..... what I'm trying to say is when they are that cute how can you even care? ( : It's just another great day!
6 comments:
Conner is so cute. And your dog...you have had her for awhile right? I remember her (or him) but can't remember her name.
Her name is Baila and yup we got her in Cedar before we got married. She is 11 years old now, she used to go to Powell with us remember?
He is so stinkin cute I would still take him home with me!! :)
Oh my! That about sums it up! haha
girl you have some major patience! he is very self sufficient and totally a cutiepie, so i can see how that helps!
I remember flashes of time when I would let things roll off my back like that! Glad mine are a little older. I'm not a very good little kid mom :)
Post a Comment