Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pool time fun!

Summer is winding down and that means fewer swimming days ) : I have to say summers in Vegas are much more bearable when your parents have a pool (thanks mom and dad). The kids always have a blast, I have 3 little fish, I am so glad that all 3 love the water! Connor loves to be thrown in the air! He has gotten quite brave this summer.
Daniel being flipped in the air. (They've been working on their double flip.) He is such a daredevil. .
Hailee holds on very tight. She has also been perfecting her dive this year
It takes all 3 to dunk dad (it helps that he doesn't fight very hard.)

7 comments:

Stuart and Sarah said...

I am SOO excited you are blogging. It wasn't till I saw pictures of you guys that I realized just how much I miss you. And baby #4..OH MY GOSH! Congrats to you both. Honestly I don't think I have been back to Vegas since that one time I saw you (15 years ago). Miss you both so much!! Stu still doesn't know that Jason is my secret lover...guess I better tell him ;-)

Page said...

Nah, it can be our secret haha. PS darling we didn't even know you 15 years ago ( : But we miss you too!

Marylin said...

We also are so glad that my parents have a pool, all the fun and no responsibility to maintain it!! :)
I love the pic of them teaming up against Dad!!

Hillary said...

Hi guys, I found your blog from Sarah's. It is fun to see all of your family. Congrats on #4. That is really cool. I love the blog world so we can keep up on our friends lives.

Hillary

Devri and Don said...

They are growing so fast. We will have to put a book on their heads to slow it down. Love you guys! =)

chanel said...

oh my gosh, you do have fish! i will never forget your "throw 'em in they'll figure it out" teaching method. I was slightly horrified. ;)
i am such a wimpier mom than you!!!

Sims Mom said...

I wish I could come swim in Uncle Al's pool!