
Connor's first motorcycle ride, he didn't want to get off.

Sweet motorcycle babe.

I think Grandpa Law must have started to feel like a carnival ride. They wanted to keep going and he seemed happy to offer ride after ride

We had so much fun on our trip to Grandpa Law and Nanna T's! The weather was perfect, the company was great, I went home with lots of fresh Utah produce, and the kids were spoiled rotten! Thanks guys.
2 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun! Lucky you!
Hi Paige...it's your cousin Whitney. I saw your blog on Mercedes's and was so excited to find out what has been happening with your family. Looks like everything is wonderful!
Kids love motorcycles for some reason. I can't believe how old they all are and how adorable. I am excited to be in touch and read all about your family!
Post a Comment