Friday, December 31, 2010

Jason's Birthday Trip

When we went on our Honeymoon almost 12 years ago, we went to Disneyland and Universal Studios. We were supposed to go to Six Flags as well but were to exhausted. I wad been promising him for years we would go and finally came through for his birthday. I conspired with our friends the Stones and we took a fun grown up only weekend to California.
Jumping for joy as we showed up to an EMPTY Six Flags parking lot.

Got my motion sickness patch on ready to not throw up.


Jeff and Lindsay, we were ridiculously excited about the empty parking lot so we kept taking pictures in in. : )



Ready to go!




This was our favorite ride. I was so scarred but it was so awesome, as you can tell so far no puke.



Cute Stones! It's funny how you take a lot less pictures on trips with no kids. (By the way thanks mom and dad for helping make a no kid weekend)



After the park when we had all reached our thrill capacity for the day we headed to our favorite place Outback for dinner. This was Lindsay's and my view. The boys watching the games. : )




I lost count but I'm pretty sure we went out for ice cream after every meal and maybe even in between, Jeff couldn't decide which kind so he settled on both.



Mmmmmmmm......



And it's not really a California trip without Disneyland so before heading home we made a little pit stop....



Ever wonder what the inside of Space Mountain looks like with lights on? I always did, well mystery solved. The ride broke down while we were on it and I was so excited, I had always wanted to see it. We had to get out and walk off. Quite a day. After Disney we headed out to dinner and then of course more ice cream before heading home. Thanks for the great trip guys and happy birthday Jason!

No comments: