
Hailee's Gymnastics has a festival/competition every year. Wasn't going to enter her but she really wanted to do it.

Warming up

Okay is it just me or is Sydney on Grandpa G's lap in every picture?

Balance beam routine.

Preparing for the floor routine.

Nailing the floor routine (see the concentration)

She looks like she is about ready to fold in half backwards : ) Jason (proud Daddy) was taking pictures like every 5 seconds.

The bars is where she most impressed me, I was really excited to watch her routine!

The judging and placing was kind of silly really. I don't think they had time to tally everything so they were just handing out places and trophies to make sure everyone got something- I think she got 3rd in her age/level.... I don't really remember. Either way she got a trophy, medal and was very happy.

Grandparents brought flowers (good one slacker mom) and many aunts and uncles were in attendance. We are so lucky to have such a supportive family!

Oh look, I am holding Squid

Proud big brother!

Happy girl! Hailee you were amazing. You worked very hard and looked very beautiful and we are very proud of you!
2 comments:
Oh how badly I want to put Addi in a real gymnastics class.
Hailey looks so grown up in her outfit. :)
I love it! Don't feel too bad about the flowers, I forgot to bring Maddy flowers to her first dance recital and Mary and totally showed me up!
Post a Comment