The kids could only sit for so long. We took them to the grass to run around, just as the snack bar lady thought it would be a brilliant idea to dump a dozen ice chest's full of ice on the ground in front of the kids, yikes!
Putting ice down your own shirt, that's a new one Hailee.
Sweet little Cougar fan!
Sweet little Taber with his mile wide smile and his sweet mom!
Daniel's friend Nathan and his mom caught us a frog to keep us occupied the rest of the game.
Look, I made it into a picture woohoo!!
Father and Son's 2010

Handsome boys....
And dirty boys at that!
Connor and his Best friend Jordan who moved to Kansas. (He still talks about him all the time and he knows right where Kansas is on the map.)
Love it when Grandpa G joins them!

Of course their favorite part, potato gun launching!
He's a natural!
Connor and his new cuddle buddy Marshall. I know I'm crazy, but I gave up the fight of dog's on the couch with this one. He just loves to cuddle, it is so sweet. He's clean and doesn't really shed so what the heck...
Father and Son's 2010
Handsome boys....
Of course their favorite part, potato gun launching!

No comments:
Post a Comment