Friday, December 31, 2010

July (Feeling hot hot hot)

I love the 4th of July!! Patriotism at it's best. We celebrate as much as we can and this year Jas didn't have to work, yipee!! Kaitle and Grace at mom and dad's pool- we had a BBQ swim party to celebrate the Saturday before. (4th actually on Sunday this year)
Good looking crew!
Daddy's girl!
Con is fearless!
Just like his siblings! Good thing dad has muscles and mom has learned to not freak out anymore!
Grand kids picnic on the lawn w/Amanda.
Taylor brought his scuba equipment and let the kids piggyback w/ him in the pool. They loved it! This was Con..
Hailee,
and Daniel.
Sun baking, I mean sunbathing
Sweet daddy Taylor w/ Abby.
Ash's family drove down that night to have dinner and do fireworks w/us! Ash and Killi.
I swear my boys are pyro's! Con lighting w/ Jas.
Ash and Killi- cuties!
More boys being pyro's- and Hailee joining right in.















Kaitle and Livi.
Fun w/sparklers- pretty sure we were injury and burn free this year woohoo!
I just love sitting back and watching the fun- Syd wasn't digging all the noise and Con just loves a photo op : )
Grace didn't love the noise either!
I just can't get enough of my sweet handsome boys!
My sweet and silly sisters!
Grandpa's lap always has one of his girls on it!
Grandma G being silly with Con.
Silly Livi
See- could you quiet down please!
Jas was playing with my camera and found this fun feature so I now present fun with sparklers in the dark!




Cool huh!
Daniel and Hailee's last day of school.
Hailee and her 1st grade teacher Mrs. Swinn.
Daniel and his 3rd grade teacher Ms. Olson. We were so lucky to have amazing teachers this year!
Daniel and his buddy's since Kindergarten Nathan and Henry.
Okay random I know, but I wasn't feeling very good that day and Con came to lay by me and we fell asleep like this, cute isn't it!

No comments: